A Special Moment Above the Clouds – 7th Aug 2026

On a westbound flight from Haneda to Hiroshima (sitting on the left side of the aircraft), I could enjoy this stunning view overlooking Mt. Fuji from the south, with Suruga Bay in the background. The cityscape peeking through the clouds, combined with the deep blue of Suruga Bay in the distance, creates a truly special moment unique to air
travel.

The lush green slopes characteristic of midsummer, along with the dynamic sea of clouds stretching up toward the peak, were particularly unforgettable.

Nikon D40x / AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR / 1/500s / F4 / ISO 400 / 0.0


Nikon D40x / AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR / 1/800s / F3.5 / ISO 400 / 0.0


    Camera : Nikon D40x at DPREVIEW
    Lens      : AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR at DPREVIEW    

   English   Japanese

If you enjoy my photographs, you can follow this blog with one click.


blogmura_pvcount




Comments

  1. 飛行機から見下ろす富士山!。
    いいですねぇ、うっとり。
    そして、あっぱれな空と大地と海。

    Mount Fuji seen from the plane!
    It’s wonderful—simply mesmerizing.
    And the magnificent sky, land, and sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 広島へのフライトの際に撮りました。重いですが、いつもカメラをバッグに入れているので、こう言う風景に出会えると、持っていて良かったと思います。

    Taking these photos during a flight to Hiroshima. It’s heavy, but I always keep my camera in my bag; whenever I come across a scene like this, I’m glad I brought it along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kamikochi Revisited Twenty Years Later (Part 7/7) - 9th -12th Aug 2026: Kappa Bridge and the Soul of Kamikochi

Kurobe–Tateyama: Where Majestic Landscapes Meet Lasting Memories - 30th April - 1st May 2005

Escaping to Standen: Beautiful Gardens and Timeless English Country Living - 18th Aug 2023