A Peaceful Escape Across the Thames: St Thomas' Hospital Gardens - 28 May 2023
Shortly after I began my new life in the UK, I visited London to photograph Big Ben at sunset. It was during that visit that I discovered St Thomas' Hospital Gardens, located directly opposite Big Ben across the River Thames.
If you are visiting Big Ben or the London Eye, I highly recommend taking some time to explore these beautiful gardens as well.
The gardens were beautifully maintained, with a wide variety of flowers in bloom. The view of Big Ben from the park was also truly stunning. Patients from the hospital could be seen spending time there, reading books and enjoying the peaceful surroundings. Despite being situated in the heart of one of the world's most famous tourist destinations, the gardens had a remarkably calm and relaxing atmosphere.
If you are visiting Big Ben or the London Eye, I highly recommend taking some time to explore these beautiful gardens as well.
Nikon D850 / AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED / f3.2 / 1/8000s / ISO80 / +0.7
Nikon D850 / AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED / f3.2 / 1/320s / ISO100 / +0.7
Nikon D850 / AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED / f3.2 / 1/400s / ISO100 / +0.7
Nikon D850 / AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED / f3.5 / 1/500s / ISO100 / +0.7
Nikon D850 / AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED / f3.2 / 1/320s / ISO100 / +0.7
Nikon D850 / AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED / f3.2 / 1/250s / ISO100 / +0.7
Nikon D850 / AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED / f3.5 / 1/320s / ISO320 / +1.0







Comments
Post a Comment